Hong Kong to Busan Economy Flights
- Return economy class airfare to Busan flying Cathay Dragon
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$712)
On the far south east of the Korean peninsula is the second largest city in South Korea, Busan. Its geography includes a coastline filled with stunning beaches, as well as scenic cliffs and mountains which are perfect for adventurous travellers. The city will certainly keep its visitors busy with its dazzling array of cultural delights, delicious cuisine as well as the worlds largest shopping centre - Shinsegae Centum City - and its famous Busan International Film Festival.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 December 2019.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Busan
On the far south east of the Korean peninsula is the second largest city in South Korea, Busan. Its geography includes a coastline filled with stunning beaches, as well as scenic cliffs and mountai...
Travel Dates: 24 August 2019 - 26 September 2019 , 2 October 2019 - 20 December 2019 , 27 December 2019 - 20 January 2020 , 30 January 2020 - 6 April 2020 , 12 April 2020 - 2 July 2020 , 22 August 2020 - 28 September 2020 , 4 October 2020 - 20 December 2020 , 27 December 2020 - 7 February 2021 , 17 February 2021 - 29 March 2021
Call 2830 2899 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.