Hong Kong to Jeju Economy Flights
- Return economy class airfare to Jeju flying Cathay Dragon
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$712)
Jeju is Korea's enchanting holiday and honeymoon island which captivates people from all over the world. The spectacular Hallasam is South Korea's highest mountain and provides a stunning backdrop to the island. Jeju is packed with things to see and do including marvelling at the worlds longest lava tube at Manjanggul, beautiful Asian style gardens and fascinating museums. For those athletes among us, the island hosts several sporting events such as marathons, triathlons and iron man contests, as well as outdoor concerts on its beautiful beaches for those who simply want to relax.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 December 2019.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Call 2830 2899 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.