Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast Winter
from $ 10,608* per person
Get ready to live like a local on this off-season trip to the hilltop towns and vineyards of the Amalfi Coast. Explore the small towns and trails of this beautiful countryside while experiencing local customs and once-in-a-lifetime moments. Explore the ruins of Pompeii in the morning, hike the coastline of the Med by afternoon, and tuck into bed at your converted 17th-century monastery homebase at sundown. Since this trip takes place in the off season when it's just a bit cooler out, there are fewer people around the Amalfi Coast—meaning you'll have that much more paradise all to yourself.
Travel Dates: From 04/01/2015 to 14/03/2021
Duration: 7 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Hike along the famous "Path of the Gods" (weather permitting)
- Visits to Amalfi, Ravello, and Sorrento
- Two pre-dinner cooking demonstrations at the agriturismo
- Orientation walk in Naples
- Transport between destinations and included activities
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
Hotel (1 nt), small locally owned agriturismo/guesthouse (5 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 16, Avg 12
Private minibus, boat, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.