Local Living Italy—Sorrento
from $ 11,934* per person
Get a taste for Italian life on this one-week trip to Sorrento, located just around the corner from the Amalfi Coast. Replete with gorgeous scenery and all the fantastic food and drink you’d expect, you’ll unwind on an organic lemon farm and learn how the famous limoncello liquor is made. With a local family as your hosts, you'll get an in-depth look at what life at an Italian agriturismo is like. Walk along the stunning coastline, visit the elite island of Capri, and enjoy a stop at Pompeii. Don’t be a tourist in Italy — live the dream.
Travel Dates: From 31/05/2015 to 24/10/2021
Duration: 7 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Agriturismo Tour, Sorrento Your Foodie Moment: Pizza Making Demonstration, Sorrento Your Foodie Moment: Limoncello Making Demonstration, Sorrento
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- "Path of the Gods" hike
- Island of Capri visit
- Scenic boat ride from Positano to Sorrento
- One evening cooking demonstration
- Orientation walks in Naples and Sorrento
- Transport between destinations and included activities
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
Hotel (1 nt), locally-owned agriturismo/guesthouse (5 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 12, Avg 8
Minibus, boat, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.